Please read and strictly follow the precautions provided below when traveling with a pet in the rental car.
Advance reservations are required.
Do not forget to mention that you will be traveling with a pet when making a reservation. Please note that failure to mention this may result in refusal of your reservation.
Pets must be kept in a cage.
- Pets must be kept in a cage placed in the rear luggage space.
- Cages are to be provided by the user.
- Pets must not be released from their cages inside the rental car.
- Pets must not be fed or given water inside the vehicle.
- Check the luggage space you need in advance. Only the following five models are equipped with a luggage space capable of storing pet cages.
|Vehicle Type||Loadable size of the cage (cm)|
In the Event of Damage to the Vehicle
Please note that users will be charged the following sums for damage to the vehicle caused by pets.
|Category||Compensation for business loss||Compensation for repairs|
|Seat Damaged||JPY20,000-JPY30,000||Actual Value|
|Others occured by pets.|
Sign the consent form and submit it when you pick up your vehicle at the station.
*These rules do not apply to guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing dogs. However, a certification issued by a competent government authority must be submitted.