Midterm Cancellation and Other Rules
- If you need to return your vehicle midway through the rental period, contact the pickup location in advance to receive authorization.
- The balance of the unused period will be refunded, although the user will be required to pay a midterm cancellation fee.
- [Midterm Cancellation Fee]
- (Rental fees corresponding to the Rental Agreement period ‒ Rental fees corresponding to the period from rental until termination) x 50%
*However, the midterm cancellation fee shall be limited to the amount specified separately as below.
|Amount Limit (Tax Excluded)||Models & Class|
|JPY 20,000||C-1・ C-2・ M-2・ S-2|
|JPY 30,000||C-3・ M-3・ M-4・ S-4・ W-1・ W-2・ W-4・ O-2・ O-3・ O-4|
|JPY 50,000||M-5・ W-5・ W-6・ U-1|
- All other rental rules are based on the provisions in the Times CAR RENTAL Terms and Conditions.
- Consumption tax will be charged in addition to the total rental fee.
- The fees provided are subject to change without prior notice.