When an accident or trouble has occured...
Times Car Rental provides high level coverage and sufficient support to customers.
- When an accident has occurred…
- Coverage Level and Customer's Responsibility
- When a trouble has occurred on the vehicle
What you need to do when an accident has occured?
DO NOT negotiate with third parties under any circumstances.
The damage will not be covered by our insurance.
Contribution amount for Accident
In case of an accident, following charges will apply. (for C-1 Class)
If you do not purchase Deductible Waiver.
If you purchase Deductible Waiver.
Amount of Deductible
If you join Deductible Insurance, Times Car Rental will support following amount
- Third Party Property Damage:Up to JPY50,000
- Collision Damage/Theft:Up to JPY50,000
Non Operation Charge(NOC)
If the car is damaged or stolen, you willl be charged the following amount as a compensation for our business loss during the vehicle repair or recovery. The amount of NOC depends on the damage level and vehicle category.
|Economy, Compact(except C-3)||JPY20,000||JPY50,000|
|Recreational Vehicle, Sports Wagon||JPY30,000||JPY70,000|
A: In case the vehicle is still able to be driven to the scheduled station.
B: In case the vehicle is unable to be driven to the scheduled station.
NOC is nontaxable.
When a trouble has occurred on the vehicle...
When any trouble occurs on the vehicle such as…
- Locked with key inside
- Lost Power
- Malfunction on the engine
- Out of Gas
- Run off
- Please call Times Car Rental Global Customer Desk
- Service Hour: 9:00-18:45 (Weekdays)
- 9:00-17:30 (Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays)
- During out of service hour…
- Please call the station where you picked up the vehicle